Find a Story Station
Our story stations are available around the world and in the palm of your hand for all Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, National Guard, Reserves, Special Ops Teams, and Wounded Warriors for every type of separation including but not limited to deployment, drill weekends, and duty nights. We also serve non-custodial parents, geobachelors, extended family, and the wounded, ill, and injured at medical facilities.
- Embedded Story Stations are UTR’s video-recording sites embedded in military units. If your service members unit or location is not on the list, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get the process started. We will need your loved one’s branch of service, unit name (if you know it), and their contact information so we can get pertinent information from them.
- Story Stations on Location are permanently established recording locations at libraries, schools, or with program partners.
- Mobile Story Stations are vans outfitted with a library and mobile video recording studio that make stops in designated geographic regions.
- Story Station App available on Android and iOS makes UTR available to any service member with a Wi-Fi connection, creating a Story Station in their pocket.
- Story Stations On Demand are pop-up or event related video-recording sessions.