Fundraise with a Campaign
Our campaigners have done some pretty amazing things to raise funds for our military families. And, they’re thinking of new things to do every day.
What will you do?
You can do anything to raise money.
Need some inspiration? These are a few of the campaigns we will never forget as well as some new ideas too!
- Ask for donations instead of gifts and your wedding will change lives.
- Ask friends and family to donate in honor of your birthday. (See Mark Coplen’s birthday campaign.)
- Challenge yourself (and your friends) to race for military families. (Check out UTR advocate and Board Trustee, Sean McHugh’s Tough Mudder race and how it impacted UTR.)
- Set up a lemonade stand to support United Through Reading.
- Create a campaign that makes sense to you. It can be anything! The goal is to create impact however you can in a way you can enjoy!
What will you do to help military families stay connected?
Participate in Combined Federal Campaign
Support Our Service Members Through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)
Federal employees can donate to the nonprofits of their choice through the annual Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) – Designate #11393. Show your support of America’s service members and military families by designating United Through Reading as a recipient of your CFC contribution. Your donations help us connect military families through good books.
United Through Reading is happy to participate in your campaign kickoffs or other CFC events. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org about participating.
Make a Planned Gift
Make a difference with a planned gift to United Through Reading. You can trust our experts will work to find the best options for you to leave a legacy and support our important work. Please email email@example.com for more information.