Tips on viewing recordings
- Keep an eye out for a UTR video in your mailbox!
- Your service member may let you know in advance to look for the UTR video in the mail. Whenever possible and, in most cases, the package will have the video recording and the book! If the book is not enclosed, take the opportunity to visit your local library to check it out so your children can follow along.
- We recommend previewing the video so you will have the context to introduce the book and recording to your children. If your children video chat with the service member or grandparents, you may want to explain how the UTR video differs from video chat and why it is so much better because the children can see Daddy or Aunt Deloris or big brother Mike any time they want!
- Pop in your UTR video and enjoy with your family!
- Take pictures or a video of the children’s reaction to the UTR video. Send this photo or video back to your service member as encouragement to make a new UTR recording. Please also send that reaction to UTR at email@example.com so we can share the positive impact of UTR videos!
Repeat! Enjoy your UTR video over and over again!