Top books of 2020
January 27, 2021
Books are a key part of our mission to help military families read together every day, no matter the distance. In 2020 alone, we sent 95 different book titles to Story Stations and App users around the world. We make sure our books are engaging, compelling, and fun stories sure that resonate with military families. We also make sure we are bringing perspectives that represent the diversity of our military and our country through our books selections.
Here are the books that were requested the most by our App Users in 2020:
- Disney’s Moana: Quest for the Heart by Disney Publishing Worldwide
- Can’t You Sleep, Little Bear? by Martin Waddell
- Llama Llama I Love You by Anna Dewdney
- 1-2-3 Dinosaurs Bite: A Prehistoric Counting Book by National Natural History Museum
- Elephant and Piggie: Waiting Is Not Easy by Mo Willems
- Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
- Eating the Alphabet: Fruits & Vegetables from A to Z by Lois Ehlert
- Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin, Jr.
- Elephant and Piggie: The Thank You Book by Mo Willems
- Llama Llama Red Pajama by Anna Dewdney
- Disney Frozen: Frozen (Little Golden Book) by Disney Publishing Worldwide
- Elephant and Piggie: Today I Will Fly! by Mo Willems
- Mister Seahorse by Eric Carle
- That’s Me Loving You by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
What was your favorite book in 2020? What books are you going to read in 2021? Be sure to enter our recording challenges to earn prizes while making your app recordings.